Here are some general tips to avoid erection problems:
- Make sure you eat varied and balanced
- Avoid of your diet cooked fats, cheeses, sweets and dairy
- Prefer foods that are rich in trace elements selenium, zinc and vitamins C and E such as green vegetables, fish, seafood, citrus fruit, red fruits, garlic or whole grains.
- Remember to raise your recipes with pepper, nutmeg, mustard seeds, cinnamon and ginger.
- At the end of the meal, opt for a coffee or a dark chocolate or mint green tea that stimulates the desire
- Practice regular activity. It should not be too intense because in this case it could have the opposite effect
- Sleep well enough
- Avoid any source of stress
- Limit your drinking and stop smoking
- Lose a few pounds if you are overweight
- Try not to focus on your erectile dysfunction because the more you think about it and the more the problem will persist
- Remember that you are not the only man with an erection disorder
By applying these few tips, you put every chance on your side to either prevent erectile dysfunction or reduce them. These are simple habits or tricks to apply but whose positive effects can help you find a normal sex life.