This recipe, spotted on Aroma Zone, uses the power of thyme to sanitize the scalp and fight against dandruff. A little long to realize, this shampoo can be stored for up to three months. Here we goooo
For the ingredients you need:
For phase A:
24 ml of surfactant base consistency.
For phase B:
3 drops of true organic lavender essential oil
6 drops of essential oil from Rosemary to cine-ole BIO
5 drops of essential oil from thyme to geraniol BIO
For phase C:
111 ml neutral base of organic neutral shampoo
For phase D:
7.5 ml of active cosmetic salicylic acid plant
1.3 ml of active cosmetic silk proteins (liquid)
- Transfer phase A to a bowl. Lightly heat if necessary to obtain homogeneous translucent preparation.
- Pour phase B into phase A by mixing vigorously between each addition.
- Incorporate phase C into the A + B mixture.
- Finally, add phase D by mixing well between each addition.
- Transfer the preparation to a vial using a small funnel if necessary.
Please share this recipe and tell us about your homemade ideas in comments.