After having year-round attention to his diet and fact of the sport, we didn’t want to spoil everything in the summer with some ice, a drink and a BBQ too. Fortunately, some fruits and vegetables in season are particularly beneficial to refine and maintain the figure during the holidays. Find out which.
This summer, prefer little caloric or fat-burning foods to keep in shape and keep the line for which you have tried so hard all year.
Weight loss vegetables to eat in the summer.
- Fennel, rich in antioxidants, calcium and potassium contains only 20 kcal all 100 grams.
- You can prepare it in a salad with some grated carrots that will give you vitamins A, B and K, iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium for 30 kcal per 100 grams.
- Add slices of cucumber, also very little calories (12 kcals per 100 g) and composed mainly of water, and a few cherry tomatoes, of which the diuretic properties help eliminate the toxins present in the body.
Slimming fruits to eat in the summer.
- Pineapple is especially recommended after a meal for its fat-burning properties and its low calorie (30 to 100 grams).
- Mixed to raspberries which bring fiber to aid digestion, vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium for 35-40 kcal all 100 grams.
- In order to have the perfect fruit salad for the summer, water it in lemon juice (ideally organic), a fruit known for its antioxidant qualities and its vitamin C.
- Enjoy without moderation of the watermelon, which brings 34 calories for 100 g. A nice slice of watermelon (about 180 g) provides less than 70 calories. A fruit rich in antioxidants and, moreover, very refreshing. To vary the pleasures, test our three slimming recipes to taste the watermelon in salads, gazpacho or Granita.
Drinks that do not grow in summer.
In the case of heat at the beach, don’t crack for sodas, full of sugars and more dehydrating doesn’t believe, but take rather a thermos filled with iced tea. The day before, let it BREW a tea bag in a litre of cold water for one to two hours. Then add a few mint leaves and place the bottle in the fridge overnight. No need to add sugar, this refreshing drink is perfect and contains only one calorie per litre of water, how to have fun and eliminate toxins without feeling guilty.
Of course, needless to say, water is a natural appetite suppressant. If you don’t like drinking plain water, you can flavor it a slice of lemon, a few mint leaves. It’s delicious, refreshing and good for the line, what more!