The factors that favor hemorrhoids.
Anyone can have hemorrhoid-related symptoms at some point in their life. The risk factors for hemorrhoidal disease remain discussed.
Some factors may promote or aggravate symptoms:
Certain periods of life in women: pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum (post-delivery period) and premenstrual period (before menstruation);
Constipation, due to:
- Efforts to evacuate a saddle,
- From the extended seating position on the toilet seat,
- The use of certain laxatives aggravate the hemorrhoidal pathology);
- An episode of diarrhea by Irritating phenomenon;
- Overweight and obesity;
- Consumption of alcohol and spicy food;
- The practice of certain sports and certain activities which compel to lift heavy objects.