Flavorful salmon is healthy, delicious and quick-cooking: Perfect for a weeknight meal that doesn’t compromise on taste or nutrition. This genius baked salmon dinner for two cooks all together on one baking sheet, complete with vegetable sides. It can easily become a dinner for four on two sheet pans if you double the quantities. Line the pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper for fast cleanup…
- 10 ounces salmon
- 4 cups baby potatoes
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 450F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Halve the potatoes lengthwise, and add them to a large mixing bowl along with the olive oil, salt, and garlic powder. Toss to combine.
- Spread the potatoes over the baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, trim the asparagus and finely chop the dill.
- Sprinkle the dill over the salmon, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on the sheet pan, followed by the asparagus. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon wedges over the salmon, and serve.