For dry or fragile hair that tends to be dull, washing your hair with the Marseille soap will bring strength and shine to your hair.
Prepare the mixture
Before making the shampoo, prepare a mixture based on Marseille soap, Argan Oil and honey.
- At the water bath or in the microwave, melt a tablespoon of Marseille soap in a bowl.
- Then add a teaspoon of Argan oil and a teaspoon of honey.
- Mix with a spatula until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Add 100 ml of boiling water little by little.
- Let it cool down.
- Add 2 drops of rose or thyme essential oil.
- Transfer to a bottle.
Apply the mixture
After wetting your hair:
- Pour a little shampoo over the entire hair.
- Massage with the pulp of your fingers forming circles on the scalp.
- Go from the top of your skull and gently down to the nape of the neck. If your scalp is dry, insist on massaging to stimulate the sebaceous glands, which will naturally nourish your hair.
- Let the shampoo act for 2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Make a mask for dry hair with the Marseille soap which you will find the recipe in this sheet.
So, Dear reader if you liked this article please share it with you friends. Tnx